Brentford Forum - Stats: Derby County v Brentford
Vital Football

Latest Brentford FC News

Brentford Football Club News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: "it's all your fault"
- (Added by: condorman)
Current Poll (see more polls)
Brentford v Sunderland
Suggested By:
Brentford win0%
Sunderland win0%
Draw0%
The Vital Football Members League
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.RebelBee2
2.Spanish Bee1
Vital Football Comment
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Stats: Derby County v Brentford
18 October 2016 21:59 Post ID: #38327
Fola Onibuje
All the stats from Derby County (0) vs (0) Brentford, iPro Stadium, 18/10/16 Att: 26,707

Click here to read the article

Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
19 October 2016 11:54 Post ID: #38329 - in reply to #38327
Stan Bowles
Overall, probably a fair score. Derby misfiring and so were we. Hogan was far too isolated and if we are to get back into goalscoring mode we need someone playing closer to him than twenty yards behind him. Lone striker is not a good tactic so far as I can see.
We had a blatant penalty turned down when Sawyers was tugged back when on a one on one with the keeper, how the offiicials didn't see it is beyond all of us.
We played better than we did Saturday but we need to stop leaving Hogan so isolated.

Rebel will appreciate this, got a nice mint copy of John Handy Hard Work on 7" for a couple of quid en route :0)
Like post
Like this post
19 October 2016 11:54 Post ID: #38330 - in reply to #38327
Stan Bowles
Overall, probably a fair score. Derby misfiring and so were we. Hogan was far too isolated and if we are to get back into goalscoring mode we need someone playing closer to him than twenty yards behind him. Lone striker is not a good tactic so far as I can see.
We had a blatant penalty turned down when Sawyers was tugged back when on a one on one with the keeper, how the offiicials didn't see it is beyond all of us.
We played better than we did Saturday but we need to stop leaving Hogan so isolated.

Rebel will appreciate this, got a nice mint copy of John Handy Hard Work on 7" for a couple of quid en route :0)
Like post
Like this post
19 October 2016 15:20 Post ID: #38332 - in reply to #38327
Happy with the result as i'd wondered just how good Newcastle were after Saturday, seems they were sh*t hot and we had an off day. I looked at their team and though it seemed as strong as the geordies.

Totally agree re Hogan, especially at GP.

Big day on Sat followed by 2 massive WL derbies. time to get back to wining ways and finish off the moth with 2 storming performances.
Like post
Like this post
19 October 2016 15:21 Post ID: #38333 - in reply to #38327
Great little find for a few quid CB - CHOON....
Like post
Like this post
Pages (1):
Jump to forum: