Brentford Forum - Unhappy Bees Fans
Vital Football

Latest Brentford FC News

Brentford Football Club News

Vital Football on FacebookVital Football on TwitterVital Football via RSS Feed
Not logged in.
( Login | register | forgotten password )
Random quote: Andy Scott on Mark Wright : "To be honest I’ve probably taken a lot out of that managerial regime and done everything the opposite way and that is why it is working for me and not for him"
- (Added by: condorman)
Current Poll (see more polls)
Millwall MotM
Suggested By: Site Staff
Bentley60%
Dalsgaard0%
Egan20%
Bjelland0%
Clarke0%
Yennaris0%
Woods0%
Jozefzoon0%
Sawyers0%
Watkins20%
Maupay0%
Sub - Vibe0%
Sub - McEachran0%
Sub - Mepham0%
Write for Vital Football
Vital Members League Table
RankNamePoints
1.RebelBee2
2.Spanish Bee1
The Vital Football Members League
Breaking League News
Jump to forum:
Pages (2): 1
Unhappy Bees Fans
14 December 2016 19:27 Post ID: #38505 - in reply to #38470
Stan Bowles
Sangster? Oh jeez. A year younger than me too. Brings it all home. Top geeze in every sense. One of the old Mentals firm. Sorry to hear that but thank you for telling me.

A good if not convincing win last night. A decent side would have done us, and to be fair, I think a draw would have been a fair result and I'd have been pleased with that. It's nice that for once I can say I don't think we deserved that in a positive way if you know what I mean.
First half we looked the better side, Hogan going one on one with both keepers and losing out, mainly due to good keeping. Sawyers was the provider for most of our chances again I hasten to add (although he did make an enormous mistake that nearly cost us big time, I will say). Second half they had the better chances but their number nine was awful and his mistakes cost City. After we'd scored they didn't really do much other than bluster forwards without creating much. At the time of the goal they were looking more likely to score.
We need to pick up a bit against Leeds, they won't be so forgiving.

A note about the atmosphere though. Very quiet. Fifteen thousand and it was so quiet. I knew people were there because I could hear them breathing. Is football becoming so sanitised in the Sky years that atmospheres are being sucked out of the game? Brizzle is normally buzzing but apart from the odd shout it was dead. Something I've noticed about GP lately.
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
17 December 2016 13:58 Post ID: #38510 - in reply to #38470
Yes that's him CB - funeral in early Jan I understand with something in the hive later, proper bees send off wanted, there's a thread on this on the gpg if you can bear seeing the other stuff on there. Very sad, MS was one of the bricklayers chaps - Brentford through and through.

Won't be many bees up at Leeds today at those away prices - criminal! Nevertheless wouldn't it be great to take something away with us. Something about Leeds and some of their fans that is so easy to dislike. Ignorant, arrogant, out of touch and disrespectful to pretty much all other fans / clubs. They don't even think they should be playing the likes of us today, they expect to trample us - maybe they will, but a win at these places is all the sweeter.

Coyb
Like post
Like this post
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Pages (2): 1
Jump to forum: